Please use the form below to pre register for the Memorial Day Parade. Only those who pre register will be assigned a number and be judged. You will still need to stop by the registration booth between 0700-0830 to pick up your number and sign a waiver. If you do not wish to be judged you may still be in the parade. All you have to do is show up at the registration booth between 0700 and 0900 to sign a waiver and we will get you lined up. ANTIQUE VEHICLES WILL NOT BE JUDGED THIS YEAR SO ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS STOP BY THE REGISTRATION BOOTH TO SIGN A WAIVER AND WE WILL GET YOU LINED UP.
The registration booth is located on Market Street between the Woodside Cutoff road and 2nd Street. It is open between 0730 and 0900 the morning of the parade.
The first thing you will need to do is to determine the category of your entry from the following list:
• 100 - HORSE DRAWN WAGONS, CARTS, ETC.
• 200 - MOUNTED GROUPS (3 riders and up)
• 300 - INDIVIDUAL RIDERS (1 or 2 riders)
• 400 - OTHER ANIMALS (Llamas, sheep, pigs, etc)
• 500 - NOVELTY (musical floats, bicycles, clowns, etc)
• 600 - CLUBS/ORGANIZATIONS (4-H, fraternal/sorority, church groups, scout groups, political groups, etc)
• 700 - ANTIQUE MACHINERY (tractors, farm implements, etc)
• 1000 - COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRY (businesses, wreckers, logging trucks, etc)
1. Political Organizations will be judged in category 600.
2. If your float/group contains horses, you will have to line up and go with categories 100, 200, 300, or 400.
3. Judging will be from 0900 to 0930 so please get lined up early if you want to be judged.
4. Judging Criteria.
b. General Appearance
c. Amount of work involved in entry
d. How well entry represents parade theme